February is the month of love. Love of a person, organization, or community.
Hamburg senior living facility, Liberty Ridge, is asking the community to show their love for helping others. On Thursday, February 13 beginning at 6:30 pm, they will host a 3-course meal for $25 per person with all proceeds going towards upgrades for their salon.
The evening will begin with a concert with pianist Spencer Cook. Then, the eating begins.
- Jumbo Gulf Shrimp with house-made Cocktail Sauce and Fresh Lemon.
- Mixed Field Greens Salad with Feta, Walnuts, Craisins, Topped with Aged Balsamic Vinaigrette.
- Grain Feed 6 oz Mignon Flame Grilled and Brushed with Herb Butter or Fresh Sea Bass Filet Poached in Court Bullion with Herbs
- Sides: Roasted Fingerling Potatoes and Glazed Heirloom Carrots
- Cheesecake with Fresh Strawberries
- 3-Layer Chocolate with Raspberry Puree
For more information on advance ticket sales please email Tina Conley at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more Lexington, KY, Hamburg area news, subscribe to the Hamburg Journal digital newsletter.
To advertise in Hamburg Journal, call 859.268.0945