Welcome to the March issue!
To get the digital edition in your inbox each month, click here.
Here’s what’s new this month:
- In business news, see which snack food producer has brought over 100 jobs to the area.
- See what’s coming up for Lexington’s Water Week celebration.
- Read our feature on Long Island Recording Company.
- Get an update on the housing market from a local realtor.
- Find out which area schools will receive a first-ever violence prevention grant.
- Learn about this year’s Reforest 5K to benefit Reforest The Bluegrass.
- Get registered for the next series of art classes at Lexington Senior Center.
- The St. Patrick’s Parade and Festival is back after four long years!
- See which local chef has been named a global culinary ambassador.
- Read the story about a very lucky dog.
- Find out more about how this deadly gas gets into your home.